Transportation of Research Participants

Printer-friendly version

Research participants shall not be transported by employees/researchers in a personal/private vehicle. If subjects need to be transported by a researcher, a State vehicle must be used and the request must be submitted through your departmental travel coordinator. If subjects need to be transported as part of the research activities, they can be reimbursed for bus/cab fare or their driver could be reimbursed for mileage for the use of a car.