As part of the University's effort to promote research integrity, all Investigators responsible for the design, conduct, or reporting of sponsored activity are required to complete training on Financial Conflict of Interest in Research. This training must be completed annually to satisfy University Policy and federal regulations regarding sponsored research.
The required Financial Conflict of Interest in Research: Training for Investigators module meets the following objectives:
- Provides information about University of Oregon’s policies related to conflicts of interest
- Describes Investigator responsibilities as it relates to Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research
- Defines Significant Financial Interest (SFI)
- Describes what to expect after Investigators submit an FCOIR Declaration
- Provides Investigators with related regulations and additional resources
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Research Compliance Services.