Some departments on campus have established participant pools for limited research and educational purposes. Each pool is unique and has its own set of procedures, requirements, and templates for use and development of a protocol. Investigators are encouraged to contact the pool or lab coordinator(s) for guidance prior to developing a human subjects protocol for IRB review.
Marketing Subject Pool
- Contact the Business Research Institute (BRI) Director for information about the Marketing Subject Pool
- Templates for the Research Plan and recruitment and consent materials are available through the BRI Director.
- Email for the Psychology/Linguistics Pool coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General information and instructions for accessing the pool can be found here.
- Standard consent language regarding compensation for psychology/linguistic pool participants has been established. The applicable language below must be incorporated into the research plan and the informed consent materials.
Studies employing a written consent procedure: All consent forms must include the following statements (delete language regarding paid subjects if not applicable):
Studies employing an electronic consent process (on-line): All consent forms must include the following statements (delete language regarding paid subjects if not applicable):