Research Compliance Services (RCS) supports and protects the interests of the University, faculty, staff, students and human research subjects in research compliance matters through guidance, education, and technical assistance.
We work with the University of Oregon research community to ensure the responsible and ethical conduct of research by offering the following services:
- Protecting human subjects in research
- Managing conflicts of interest in research
- Training in the responsible conduct of research
- Investigating allegations of research misconduct
- Education in research ethics and research compliance