ALERT: Building Access for Research Compliance Services and Other Research and Innovation Services Units
As you may know, PeaceHealth has implemented security changes that will impact access to the UO offices located in the PeaceHealth North Building indefinitely. While visitors can still get to the Research and Innovation Services offices housed in this building (Research Compliance Services, Sponsored Projects Services, Innovation Partnership Services, Research Development Services, and Research Finance and Business Administration), it now requires additional steps and may take extra time.
- If you simply need to drop off a document, you are strongly encouraged to utilize one of the following options, rather than personally delivering it:
- Inter-campus mail
- If you are familiar with the PeaceHealth South Building, you can enter through a designated security checkpoint:
- PeaceHealth South Building through the third floor of the parking garage, or
- Emergency Room entrance on the south side of the hospital.
- Both of these checkpoints will require you to make your way to the Research Admin offices through the 3rd floor of both buildings. PeaceHealth security may need to see your UO ID card to pass the checkpoint.
- If you have an appointment or meeting with Research Compliance Services or another RIS unit, call your contact or the front desk (x6-5198) upon your arrival at the main entrance of the PeaceHealth North Building to be escorted to the 5th floor.
We apologize for any inconvenience. These circumstances are beyond our control, and your patience and flexibility are greatly appreciated.